Urgent update fixes 7.3.5
February 02 2018
A fresh list of urgent fixes for update 7.3.5 from February 14 has been published. The developers corrected a number of problems, changed the size of Shu-tseng, the divine Sentinel and returned access to the mobile auction (for which users will need to at least once enter the game after these changes).
February 14, 2018
- The achievements “Westfall & Duskwood Quests” and “Loch Modan & Wetlands Quests” can now be completed on multiple characters.
- Stellar Empowerment from multiple Druids should now correctly apply to the same target.
- Cauldron of Battle and Big Cauldron of Battle again work as intended.
- Shu-Zen the Divine Sentinel’s size is now more directly proportional to the scale of a given player race.
- In Timewalking, Yogg-Saron now has a chance to drop Mimiron’s Head if defeated with no Keeper assistance.
Player versus Player
- Demon Hunter
- Reverse Magic now reverses all magic dispellable effects on friendly nearby targets.
- Players can now accept and complete the quest “Ancient Mana” while First Arcanist Thalyssra is starving.
- Access to the mobile Auction House has been restored.
Batte for Azeroth. Some news for Pet Battles
Battle for Azeroth – Stromgarde Warfronts
Battle for Azeroth Mecha-Mogul Mk2
Battle for Azeroth: New Voice Chat Incoming
Battle for Azeroth: Blood Troll Beast Mount
Battle for Azeroth: Hippogryph Mount Night Elf
Hotfixes: April 10