Urgent update fixes 7.3.5
February 02 2018
A fresh list of urgent fixes for update 7.3.5 from February 14 has been published. The developers corrected a number of problems, changed the size of Shu-tseng, the divine Sentinel and returned access to the mobile auction (for which users will need to at least once enter the game after these changes).
February 14, 2018
- The achievements “Westfall & Duskwood Quests” and “Loch Modan & Wetlands Quests” can now be completed on multiple characters.
- Stellar Empowerment from multiple Druids should now correctly apply to the same target.
- Cauldron of Battle and Big Cauldron of Battle again work as intended.
- Shu-Zen the Divine Sentinel’s size is now more directly proportional to the scale of a given player race.
- In Timewalking, Yogg-Saron now has a chance to drop Mimiron’s Head if defeated with no Keeper assistance.
Player versus Player
- Demon Hunter
- Reverse Magic now reverses all magic dispellable effects on friendly nearby targets.
- Players can now accept and complete the quest “Ancient Mana” while First Arcanist Thalyssra is starving.
- Access to the mobile Auction House has been restored.
Bye bye Legion
In-game clips of “Battle for Lordaeron”
Battle for Azeroth. Reins of the Spectral Phoenix
The player created an excellent copy of Dalaran in the Sims
Batte for Azeroth. Some news for Pet Battles
Battle for Azeroth – Stromgarde Warfronts
Battle for Azeroth Mecha-Mogul Mk2