Shadowlands world bosses:list and loot table
November 14 2020
In Shadowlands, among the usual bosses of dungeons and raids, players will also find powerful world opponents, and this time at the beginning of the expansion there will be 4 of them – one for each of the main locations of the Shadowlands. With them, certain loot will be obtained.
- Each week, only 1 out of 4 World Boss is available in order, and although you can fight him as many times as you like, you can only complete an Epic World Quest and get a chance to loot during those 7 days.
- The location of the boss is marked on the location map with a world quest, so it will be very easy to find it.
- While the boss’s stats are scaled based on the number of attacking players, defeating him shouldn’t pose much of a problem, although this would still require a group of at least 10 people.
List of bosses
Valinor <The Light of Eons> in Bastion location
A mighty centurion, built by the Kyrians to test the hardest of warriors. Abducted by schismatics and infected with the seeds of doubt, he now sees enemies in all who do not serve his ideal.
Mortanis in Maldraxxus location
One of the most knowledgeable necromancers of the House of Rituals, Mortanis has long worked to achieve a more powerful physical embodiment. And finally, he is one step away from success.
Oranomonos the Everbranching in Ardenweald location
Oranomonos was one of the most ancient guardians of Tyrn Skitt and withered along with the great tree. Remaining almost without anima, she no longer distinguishes enemies from friends, and hormones gnaw at her decaying body.
Nurgash Muckformed in Revendreth location
Blinded from the wet, muddy flesh of a multitude of diggers and reinforced by the dark magic of Denatriy’s most skilled sorcerers, Nurgash is not the smartest servant, but his fists can smash the walls of castles.
The most interesting thing about these bosses, of course, is their loot. From the world bosses of the Shadowlands, traditionally, you can get various equipment, the level of which is 207, which is between the normal (200) and heroic (213) modes of the Castle Nathria raid. Each type of armor can be obtained from these creatures for all slots (except for weapons and accessories), and, in addition, each of them produces 3 legendary properties (one for each class), as well as many conductors for covenant mediums (general list on all bosses). So each of these bosses will become interesting for the players and it will definitely make sense to visit them.
- Spine Crawler Waistcord (Mortanis, Waist)
- Comfortable Slumberwraps (Nurgash, Wrist)
- Sinstone Shoulderpadding (Nurgash, Shoulder)
- Slippers of the Leafy Undergrowth (Oranomonos, Feet)
- Doubtweaver’s Handwraps (Valinor, Hands)
- Bone-Cleated Footpads (Mortanis, Feet)
- Nurgash’s Belt of Many Sinstones (Nurgash, Waist)
- Oranomonos’s Diaphanous Leggings (Oranomonos, Legs)
- Seed-Tender’s Handwraps (Oranomonos, Hands)
- Anima-Charged Wristbanding (Valinor, Wrist)
- Bone Crushing Vicegrips (Mortanis, Hands)
- Mortanis’s Ribcage (Mortanis, Chest)
- Jingling Stone Stompers (Nurgash, Feet)
- Ironroot Bindings (Oranomonos, Wrist)
- Servo-Chain Waistguard (Valinor, Waist)
- Shoulderblade Vambraces (Mortanis, Wrist)
- Hardened Castle Crushers (Nurgash, Hands)
- Stonebark Girdle (Oranomonos, Waist)
- Oversized Centurion Helm (Valinor, Head)
- Valinor’s Ground Pounders (Valinor, Feet)
- Band of the Risen Bonelord (Mortanis, Ring)
- Muckformed Chain Choker (Nurgash, Neck)
- Twisted Witherroot Band (Oranomonos, Ring)
- Shroud of the Penitent (Valinor, Back)
Some pics with world bosses