Castle Nathria Heroic Boost
EU and US realms
Any 70 lvl character
We will go through the Castle Nathria raid in a couple of hours, kill all the 10/10 bosses and trade some loot (if you order loot trading option). We have a lot of raids for both factions every day.We do Castle Nathria raid boost with our own team, without reselling orders to other guilds. We do not pick up random people for raids. You can play yourself or give access for your account for the the raid. Knowledge of tactics is not necessary, we will do everything ourselves.
- Some 213-220+ ilvl items;
- Kill 3/10, 7/10 or 10/10 bosses from first SH raid - Castle Nathria Heroic mode;
- Ahead of the Curve: Sire Denathrius;
- Guaranteed items from The Great Vault: Weekly Objectives and Rewards in Shadowlands.
Description of options
- Piloted. Our booster will play on your account.
- Selfplay. You will play by yourself in our raid.
- Add 1 trader. 1 booster from raid with your armor type (plate, mail, leather, cloth) will trade items for you. 1+ item guaranteed.
- Add 2 traders. 2 boosters from raid with your armor type (plate, mail, leather, cloth) will trade items for you. 2+ items guaranteed.
- Add 3 traders. 3 boosters from raid with your armor type (plate, mail, leather, cloth) will trade items for you. 3+ items guaranteed.
About loot distribution
In the old system, called “master loot”, loot was distributed manually by the raid leader. Now the system works so that loot goes to each raid participant personally. That is call “personal loot”.
Our decision – the raid members trade the items to you.
Castle Nathria Boost can be provided with two options:
- Personal loot without trade (cheap boost). Items drops personally, no trade from other players.
- Personal loot with trade (premium boost). Items drops personally and 1- 3 our boosters will trade items for you.
About the guarantee
If you have not ordered the traders of items, then loot from the raid is not guaranteed. You will receive only that which drops to you personally.
If you ordered guaranteed loot trading options, 1-5 of our players will trade items for you.
If after the raid you will receive fewer items than guaranteed, then next week we will take you to the raid for free. Of course, you can get more than 6 or 8 items.
Items that you personally received, as well as bonus rolls are considered a guarantee. Due to limitations in game mechanics, some items cannot be traded.
Out of stock