How to gear up in WoW Shadowlands. Quick Guide.
December 07 2020
We hope you enjoy the new add-on. Let’s talk about how to quickly get big item lvl in Wow Shadowlands
How to gear up in WoW Shadowlands?
In Shadowlands, the process of obtaining equipment is back to basics – various random bonuses have been removed, such as Warforged and Titanforged items, Corruption, etc.
In this guide, we’ll talk about the different ways to get gear in WoW Shadowlands and the level of equipment for different content options.
Item Levels of All Shadowlands Equipment
We will divide all items into two large groups:
1. Available from the start. No special game skill or professional team required.
2. Available a little later. Some activities require a good level of play and a strong team of players.
Available from the start
|World Quests||148+||1st Week|
|Normal Dungeons||158||1st Week|
|PvP gear for honor (1-3)||158-171||1st Week|
|Reputation||164-200||From Rewarded to Exalted|
|Heroic Dungeons||171||1st Week|
|Mythic +0 Dungeons||184||1st Week|
Legendaries (rank 1)
|190||1250х Soul ash|
|Legendaries (rank 2)||210||2000х Soul ash|
Some advices for first stage:
- World quests. The easiest way to get gear. We look at the map, choose a task, complete it – we get a reward. Bonus – reputation, gold, anima, etc. Quests are updated every morning. We recommend using the add-on – World Quests List;
- Professions. Crafting items in the beginning of new add-ons are very expensive, the price depends on the server and the faction.We do not recommend overpaying for items at the start. You will replace them very soon, and the gold will be spent. An exception is to buy 1-2 items to get the last values for the required item level;
- Normal and Heroic dungeons. Rewards – gear with Item levels 158 and 171. To access the heroic you need 155 item level. Available through automatic group search;
- Mythic +0 Dungeons. Not available through automatic group search. You need to gather a group of familiar players or subscribe through the game interface in manual mode. Perhaps at this stage you will face the first difficulties – you will have to manually navigate between the dungeons. Difficulty is very different from Heroic – bosses have a lot of health, they hurt. Get ready for wipes, substitutions and kicks of players and a lot of wasted time. We can save you time and nerves and greatly simplify the passage of the dungeons. Check Mythic +0 Dungeons Boost page;
- Legendaries. Need a lot of farm.
Available a little later
|PvP gear for honor (4-5)||177-184||Season 1|
|LFR Castle Nathria||187-194||16 December|
|PvP gear for honor (6-7)||190-197||Season 1|
|Mythic+ Keystone||187-210||9 December|
|Normal Castle Nathia||200-207||9 December|
|World Bosses||207||9 December|
|Героик Castle Nathia||213-220||16 December|
|Legendaries (Rank 3)||225||3200х Soul ash|
|Mythic Castle Nathia||226-233||16 December|
|Legendaries (Rank 4)||235||5150х Soul ash|
|The Great Vault||200-226||9 December|
Some advices for second stage:
- World Bosses. We have a big article, check it here;
- Raid. Available in 4 modes. LFR and Normal mode сan be completed fairly quickly by any players. Heroic mode requires well-equipped players, an experienced raid leader, and a lot of time. Mythic mode exclusively for hardcore players;
- Mythic + Keystone. The advantage over raids is not saving once a week. You can play dungeons as many times as you want and receive a reward at the end of the dungeon. Low keys can be completed by any player. High keys require a professional team;
- The Great Vault. The ability to get an additional reward for raids or dungeons.