Hotfixes: March 20
March 03 2018
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Dungeons and Raids
- With maintenance in each region, Mythic difficulty Antorus, the Burning Throne is now available for cross realm groups.
- Hounds of Sargeras
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause Shadowscar to move a player out of the bounds of the playspace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause in-game holidays to start or finish up to an hour early or late on the Australian realms. This also resolves an issue where the Stranglethorn Vale fishing tournament was inaccessible in Australia.
- Developers’ notes: This may cause some events to shift in the calendar slightly for Australian players. Please check the in-game calendar for updated local times.
Player versus Player
- Ivory Feather can now be used in Seething Shore.
- Demon Hunter
- Tormentor increases damage taken by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Demonic Trample’s cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Demonic Trample’s duration is now 5 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Death Knight
- Murderous Intent increases damage taken by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Alpha Challenge increases damage taken by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Admonishment increases damage to the target by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Guard now staggers 20% of damage taken by allies (was 30%).
- Hot Trub deals 30% of your purified staggered damage (was 50%).
- Inquisition increases damage taken by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Forbearant Faithful increases cooldown recovery rate by 20% in PvP situations (was 50%).
- Shield of Virtue now has a 45 second cooldown (was 25 seconds).
- Oppressor increases damage taken by 3% per stack (was 5%).
- Morale Killer reduces the cooldown of Demoralizing Shout by 10 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Booming Voice now grants 30 Rage in PvP situations (was 60 Rage).
- Booming Voice increases damage taken by 15% in PvP situations (was 25%).
- Sapper Specialists should now drop the Keg of Blast-O Powder for the Alliance quest “Powder Play”.
- Lord Godfrey should no longer disappear at the beginning of “The Great Escape”.
- Scenarios to unlock later portions of the Isle of Thunder can now be started at level 85 (was 90).
- “Rocket Rescue” should now have a marker for the location of the Steamwheedle Balloon.
Hotfixes: November 16, 2018
One hour from World of WarCraft Classic
The winners of the art contests and cosplay Blizzcon 2018
Bye bye Legion
In-game clips of “Battle for Lordaeron”
Updated interface of guilds and communities
Battle for Azeroth. Reins of the Spectral Phoenix