Hotfixes in 7.3.2
January 01 2018
Blizzard prepared some hotfixes in current patch.
Let’s see what changed (source)
- Eonar’s Verdant Embrance (from Eonar’s Compassion) is now correctly activated by Germination.
- Fixed an issue where Poisoned Knife could apply poisons twice.
- Fixed an issue where Deadly Poison could retain Nightstalker’s damage bonus until Deadly Poison fell off the target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Antorus, The Burning Throne
- Eonar the Life Binder
- Eonar should now properly award credit towards the Forbidden Descent achievement in Raid Finder difficulty.
- Eonar will now always successfully deal damage to the Paraxis when completing a cast of Life Force.
- Coven of Shivarra
- Fixed an issue that could cause Whirling Blades to deal damage far more rapidly than intended.
Player versus Player
- Temple of Kotmogu
- Leywoven Flying Carpet can no longer be used to drop Orbs of Power.
Bye bye Legion
In-game clips of “Battle for Lordaeron”
Battle for Azeroth. Reins of the Spectral Phoenix
The player created an excellent copy of Dalaran in the Sims
Batte for Azeroth. Some news for Pet Battles
Battle for Azeroth – Stromgarde Warfronts
Battle for Azeroth Mecha-Mogul Mk2