Hotfixes: February 26
February 02 2018
Developers have published a full list of today’s urgent fixes. A couple of issues were fixed and some changes were introduced regarding class balance in PvP.
February 26, 2018
- The Legion Companion App has been updated to correctly display the costs of missions that were recently changed.
Dungeons and Raids
- Scarlet Halls
- Houndmaster Braun
- Obedient Hounds should always defeat all nearby Scarlet Guardians before continuing down the stairs. 12/10 such good dogs.
- Celestine of the Harvest again stands where intended at Olivia’s Pond in Stormwind.
Player versus Player
- Guard can no longer be applied to non-player targets such as pets and guardians.
- Fist of Justice now reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 5 seconds in PvP (was 10 seconds).
- Fixed a bug where Trinity’s bonus 20% healing transfer was increasing Atonement heals by more than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Atonement’s bonus 15% healing transfer in PvP was increasing Atonement heals by more than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kingsbane’s damage to be higher than intended in PvP situations.
- Accepting the Stonetalon quest “Is this Justice” should no longer disable the quest-giver for all other players.
Bye bye Legion
In-game clips of “Battle for Lordaeron”
Battle for Azeroth. Reins of the Spectral Phoenix
The player created an excellent copy of Dalaran in the Sims
Batte for Azeroth. Some news for Pet Battles
Battle for Azeroth – Stromgarde Warfronts
Battle for Azeroth Mecha-Mogul Mk2