Hotfixes: February 26
February 27 2018
Developers have published a full list of today’s urgent fixes. A couple of issues were fixed and some changes were introduced regarding class balance in PvP.
February 26, 2018
- The Legion Companion App has been updated to correctly display the costs of missions that were recently changed.
Dungeons and Raids
- Scarlet Halls
- Houndmaster Braun
- Obedient Hounds should always defeat all nearby Scarlet Guardians before continuing down the stairs. 12/10 such good dogs.
- Celestine of the Harvest again stands where intended at Olivia’s Pond in Stormwind.
Player versus Player
- Guard can no longer be applied to non-player targets such as pets and guardians.
- Fist of Justice now reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 5 seconds in PvP (was 10 seconds).
- Fixed a bug where Trinity’s bonus 20% healing transfer was increasing Atonement heals by more than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Atonement’s bonus 15% healing transfer in PvP was increasing Atonement heals by more than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kingsbane’s damage to be higher than intended in PvP situations.
- Accepting the Stonetalon quest “Is this Justice” should no longer disable the quest-giver for all other players.