1. Why should I trust you? Wouldn’t you disappear with my money?
No, we are not going to disappear. The reasons are listed below:
- We are registered entity, which is authorized by PayPal. Our documents are checked and banking account is verified. Your financial transaction is strictly protected by PayPal Buyer Protection. Usually scammers ask for credit card payment or top-up an account. We will never ask that.
- A lot of players trust us. Check our Trustpilot profile
- We can organize stream if you’d like. You can watch completion of your order.
- No tricks, no fraud, everything is transparent.
2. Ok, I buy it. I would like to order. How can I do it?
To order a service is very simple. There are no long boring registration procedures and confirmations:
- Make your choice;
- Choose options;
- Fill out forms;
- Pay via PayPal.
- Contact us
3. Payment has been passed. What am I suppose to do next?
First, we are glad you decided to work with us. We are sure you’d be satisfied by our job. Usually, we contact the client after receiving the order. If you’ve not discussed details with an operator, we do it. You can poke us via online chat or Skype to accelerate the process.
We define the time, when we are ready to start. You need to give us access to account before in time. If you are going to play by yourself, you should be online in time.
4. I have never gave an account to another person. How does that work?
We need an access to your account. You have to give us login, password and code of Battle.net authenticator (in case it is attached).
We never ask for secret answers or something that can give full access to your account;
We will need only code from e-mail.
Do not log on after you change the password. If you do, we could not log on with new password. You will have to repeat this procedure again. If you need to do it for some reason, inform us about that.
If you have the authenticator, you have to pass us the code before the service is to begin. Make sure you have deactivated the requirement to enter the code each time you log in game.
5. I passed the account, when you start?
ASAP. Usually we start right after payment. You have to understand, that some things need time to gather the group. For instance, raids. We will inform you about start, you are not going to miss anything.
You always might be informed about the process via online chat or Skype.
6. I would like to participate raid by myself. What am I supposed to do? I don’t know tactics.
It is better to know tactics, but if you don’t know – it does not matter. You can heal or dps, whatever you want to do, but tanking is definitely not for you in that kind of raid.
Some encounters are quite complicated and require high personal skill. It is better for you to die at the beginning of the fight to avoid time wasting. You’d be warned about that.
7. Oops, I paid, but have changed my mind. How can I get my money back?
Do not worry. We will help you next time. In case we have not started yet, we return all your money. To get your money back you should contact our operator.
In case we have started, for instance, already boosting your arena rating or leveled up several levels, your money will be return partially. It depends on what was already done.
8. I’ve got a lot of gold. Can I pay by gold? What are the gold equivalent prices for that?
Sorry, we do not take game gold. You can get ban for gold transfer, better to pay with PayPal.